Whether the University is approved?
Yes, The University is approved under section 2(f) of UGC Act and created under Gujarat State Act No. 19 of 2005. It is approved member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
What is the recognition of the degree offered?
The degree will be offered by the Ganpat University which is an approved university and is approved through AICTE.
Is institute an AICTE approved?
Yes. It is approved by AICTE since 1999.
Sufficient and experience faculties are remain in touch with industry (TCS, e-infochips, infosense global, etc.) to inform students about current trends in IT industry.
Eligibility Criteria ?
1.MCA 3 years : Requires Bachelor's degree with Mathematics or Business Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects examination with minimum of 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/SEBC category candidates).
2.MCA (Lateral Entry) Program:
Requires Bachelor of Computer Application or Bachelor of Science (IT) or Bachelor of Science (Computer) or equivalent examination with minimum of 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/SEBC category candidates)
Fees Structure: (2017-18)* ?
|Course Duration||Tuition Fees* Per Year||Details|
|3 Years||50000/-||Rs. 50000/- for first year and remaining 2nd and 3rd year same as per lateral entry students for concerned year|
2 Years(Lateral Entry Graduate from Ganpat University Student)
2 Years(Lateral Entry Graduate Other Than Ganpat University Student)
*Fees based on Fee Regularity Committee
Placement Ratio ?
MCA students have very good placement for several years. For details refer to the placement section of www.ampcis.ac.in
Technical Activities for students ?
The following activities perform periodically to enhance the knowledge as per industry demand
- Expert Lecture
- Technical Quiz
Other Activities ?
- Youth Festival
- Annual Function Alumni Function (Get-together with Past students)
Activities for Personality Developments of Students ?
- GNU offers Course Like Guitar, Drum Set, Yoga, Painting, Sports(Cricket, Tennis), Photography, Cyber Crime, Foreign Language (French, German)
- Aptitude test Communication SkillsPresentation Group DiscussionMock Interviews
Syllabus Structure ?
Update regularly and Provide latest syllabus as per IT market requirement.
- .net MVC
- PHP MVC with cake php
- Java MVC with JSF
- Artificial Intelligence
- JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap
Extra Facilities provide to students ?
- Provide 24 hours free Wi-Fi zone at 1 gbps high-speed broadband capacity in college as well as hostel
- Transportation Facility from Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Himmatnagar,Vijapur, Unjha, Siddhpur, Visnagar, Chapi, Kanodar, Palanpur , Radhanpur, Patan and Mehsana
- The well-furnished and well equipped hostel facility is available for boys and girls.
- SBI and Mehsana Urban Bank Facility with ATM
- Ground For Sports
Strong Points of MCA, AMPICS compared to other Colleges ?
- Getting the environment of Computer Science & Applications
- Student can share their knowledge with Computer Science & Applications students and also participate in a group or compete in any activities of Computer Science & Applications departments
- Provide guidance for interview preparation using taking quiz of Aptitude test and Technical test periodically.
- Extra classes for interested students on Saturday for Advanced Topic
- Strongly Focus on Programming
- Regular lectures are taken and 100% syllabus is covered
- Regular quiz are taken for every subject and continuous evaluation system for quiz and assignment
- Hi-Tech Computer Lab and Very rich Library
- Merit scholarship to rank holder student
- Full scholarship to SC/ST students as per Government rules
- SEBC and others cast scholarship as per Government rules
Can I get an admission without appearing CMAT?
Yes,Through ACPC direct admission on vacant seats.
Does institute provide student loan facility?
Institute provides all admission related documents required by the Bank to sanction the loan.